Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fire of the mind. Fire of the heart.

Dear God,

I know You see what's going on. I know You have Your arms around us. I know you are protecting us. I know that you will eventually clear the smoke around us, metaphorically and physically.

I'm not here for myself. I'm here for so many people risking their lives for us. Please protect them and give them strength to fight.

I'm here for the relationship. It's up to you what you want to happen. It's up to You what to allow him to think of what should be done. I can deal with what You give me. I can deal with what is decided.

Take care of him, God. No matter what happens between him and I, take care of him. If I can't be there anymore, please take care of him. I want to be the one to does so, but if You feel that it can't happen anymore, please take care of him.

You're doing this for a reason. I know You'll make it clear soon enough.

Take care of Southern California. Take care of him. Take care of "us."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home