Friday, August 11, 2006

A friendly reminder..

It's me.. just.. well.. living.. i guess..

My birthday is coming up soon..

Thanks..

No.. really.. I mean it..

Thanks for helping me survive another year..

But at the same time.. why?

Why do i have to go year after year.. thinking that I barely get anything accomplished... when.. we all look back.. i know i did.. but it's not the thing that i wanted..

It's never the things I really really want that get accomplished..

Why is it.. my ultimate needs are always delayed in fulfillment?

What is Your timeline.. I wish I knew..

But I don't..

So.. I continue living.. trusting that You know what You're doing.. cuz I do..

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Daniels said...

Belated happy birthday, I guess.

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog today and leaving your comments.

Blessings in Christ,
Mark Daniels

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home