Monday, June 19, 2006

What do I ask for?

Dear God,

I'm confused.. I don't know what to really ask for about this.. except that You guide us through this all.. help us make the right decision as to where our lives will go..

Please let my parents be understanding to what we will choose.. I'm so scared of their reaction.. that's what I'm worried about the most..

I don't know what to tell You.. I don't want to tell You to not let him go into the military.. if that is what's best.. then.. what can i do?? I don't want to tell You to let him go either..

I don't know.. I really don't know.. I know what needs to be done.. and I don't know of how we can get to it.. it has to be an optiion, God.. an option I'm not really too fond of.. but I know that it's there..

So.. guide us.. don't leave us alone, Lord.. show us the right way to go.. and please give my parents understanding.. and help them see that it won't be so bad.. will it?

We just need Your guidance.. You know deep down what I want.. and that is that I really don't want to leave.. but.. if that's what we have to do.. even just for al ittle bit.. then.. because I love him.. I will follow him as my husband.. as his wife.. that is what I will do..

Just help us.. show us a way that is best.. for everyone.. please.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home