Sunday, April 30, 2006

Let this be the beginning..

Dear God,

Thank you for giving the three of us that opportunity to kinda.. open some doors.. please allow this the ice-breaker between my mother and Justyn.. please allow this to be the ender of the cold-war between mother and boyfriend..

I'm not asking for them to be best friends.. the last thing I really want her to do is butt into our relationship like she used to do so much in my past.. its' just that i want there to be more than a little formal civility.. especially with justyn and i really realizing how much we do want to spend the rest of our lives togeter.. and with the possiblity of marriage seeming more like a reality.. not time wise.. but.. thoughtwise.. i mean.. it's in our plans.. and it's something that we really want..

I just want there to be a little more than formal civility between him and my mother.. maybe a few small conversation.. just.. more than what they have now..

Justyn is willing to allow this to happen.. but please.. let my mom see that things can get better.. please allow her to open her mind up to this stuff now.. and be nicer to him than she used to be.. please let my mother be someone that doesn't seem so cold to him.. she helped him.. she helped me take care of him.. please let this be the beginning of something new.. something better than what we all have now.. please?

That isn't too much to ask for.. right? I mean.. a little more peace in the world.. that isn't a terrible thing to ask for.. is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home