Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Please.. now is not the time!

Dear God..

I know I come to You for a lot of things.. but I can't help it.. that's what makes me human.

Please God.. please let my monthly come tomorrow.. I am tired of waiting and I really dont' want to take a pregnancy test. God, You know as well as I do.. and as Justyn does.. that this is the last thing we need right now.. We both have a lot of things going for us.. and for this to happen.. it's not the right time, God!

We promise to wait til we get married.. and I swear to You and to everything You stand for.. that I will be strong.. and he will be strong..

WE don't need this right now.. please let this happen to us when we are ready.. when we can celebrate and not dread a new arrival..

Please Lord, show us some mercy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home