Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Please..

Please God.. let this be over soon.. please..

Please tell him I love him so much.. and that I'm sorry for any pain I may have caused him.. Please tell him that he means the world to me.. and that I miss him so much..

Please let him be ready soon.. please put it in his heart to come back..

Let him know I love him with all my heart and all my soul.. and I know that we can make it work again.. the good times have out numbered the bad.. and all i keep thinking about are all the good times we've had in this past month.. dispite all our little conflicts.. we've had fun.. Disneyland.. Valentines Day.. Tuesdays at his house.. watching movies in his room.. cuddling.. talking..

I miss looking into his eyes.. and seeing so much love and feeling.. I miss his arms around me tight.. I miss that night i cried on his shoulder.. and he told me that everything is ok.. he held me so close.. and I knew.. I was so certain.. he is "the one"... I looked in his eyes that night.. and I fell so hard.. so deep... God.. don't take him away now..

I miss him so much, God.. let him come back to me soon.. let him know I'm here.. waiting for him.. I just want to hear his voice again.. telling me everything's going to be ok.. he said he wouldn't change his mind.. and i'm trusting he isn't.. i'm trusting that he won't change his mind Lord.. I wont' question.. I won't doubt..

He said this would be good for us.. but all I know is that I can't live without him.. I can't live my life without him..

Please God.. hear my prayers. hear my pleas.. let him hear me.. I wish he could hear me.. I wish I could tell him that I love him. I wish I could hear his voice again.. please God.. let that happen soon.. please.. please. please..

Please let me find some peace in this time apart.. Please let him know all that I am feeling for him.. and how much I miss him.. Please tell him that I want him to call me back soon.. please tell him I'm sorry.. please tell him all these things.. and I'll be sure to tell him again when I speak to him.. please let him call me because I have so much to say to him..

Please God.. have mercy on me.. and on us.. let all this hurt go away..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home