Friday, January 27, 2006

One quick request before I go to sleep..

Dear God,

Please watch over Justyn. Please see to it that he goes to the doctor tomorrow.. or at least sometime this weekend. I dont want him to suffer with the cough anymore.. if someone has to be suffering.. just let it be me.. don't let him go through it anymore.. let him finally have some rest.. just give it to me.. i'd rather i cough than he cough..

Just help him and make him get better.

And please.. watch over us as a couple. I know you've thrown some pretty big curveballs at us.. but i still trust in You that You know what You are doing with us. Please don't give us anymore hurt. I know You can see how hard we are trying to make this work. Please show some mercy on us. This is truly what we want, God. Don't take this away from us. Please. I beg You.

Ok.. maybe that was two quick requests.. but they were both very valid.

You see how we both feel about each other. Please, God.. don't take that away.. please.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home