Sunday, December 25, 2005

Don't.. please.. just don't.. not today..

Dear God,

Please don't let my mom make me pick her up from Chino tonight. I mean, please let me have the courtesy to at least spend the day with Justyn's family. I mean, he took the time to spend it with me. I should at least have the decency to do likewise, right?

Please, let me be able to spend quality time with a family that welcomes me and accepts me. I just wish You'd let my parents be the same way with him, Lord.

I don't know what their problems is, but if they saw what he does for me, shouldn't they feel different about him? If they knew that he makes me happy, shouldn't they just accept that?

Please, don't let this ruin our Christmas. Please!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home