Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's in.. now.. it's Your turn.. do as You wish!

Dear God,

Well, I put it in. I put in the application for that lab job out in San Bernardino. Now, it's up to You to do what You want with it. I trust that You'll do what You think is best for me.

It feels a little liberating knowing that the application is now sitting in someone's inbox at the university. At the same time, it's a little scary. It's scary to think that there is a possibility that I might leave the comfort of this job. Now, I know I complain all the time about things here, but in reality.. there's so much comfort here..

I feel like I've done a lot of growing up here.. there's so much comfort and freedom here.. to think.. i just might leave this all behind to work for an acutual university lab.. it's kinda scary.. i don't know what to expect and what kind of people might be there.. and what kinda things I might encounter..

But this is still all speculation.. i dont even know if i'll be called in for an interview.. so why worry now.. right?

I would actually love to get the job. There are so many things about it that appeal to me. The first and foremost being that it's very close to home. San Bernardino to Fontana is nothing compared to drving all the way out to Fullerton. I'd be saving money on gas which is good for my parents.. and eventually.. i might be able to just take over my gas payments..

Also.. I could be getting different benefits.. which just might allow me to go back to Kaiser.. i mean.. i could hope.. couldn't i?

Plus.. according to the job description.. this position is a more suitable fit for what I actually wanted to do when I was in college.. it focuses more on the bacterial aspect of microbiology.. which i love.. and i know.. i totally sound like a science geek..

And according to my boss.. he says that i might have a chance at going to grad school on the universities money.. that's an opportunity I know I should take.. that would be awesome!

But.. I am leaving it all up to You. It really is all in Your hands now. I sent it in and now all i have to do is wait for You to do what You want with it.

Knowing that it's in Your hands, i really have no reason to worry and wonder. You know whats best for me... and any decision You make.. i'll accept..

So.. now.. i guess i'm just going to sit back and see what happens next..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home