Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy Year!

Dear God,

Thank you. Thank you for 2005. Thank you for everything that you gave me.. and all the lesson's i had learned. I know that I struggled through a lot.. but in the end.. i know that You have helped me survive them all with a new point of view on life. I know that through all the hardships and all the struggles.. there have been nothing but blessings coming my way.. You truly have been watching over me and You have never given me anything I coudn't handle.

Even when I felt like I couldn't handle it all, You showed me that I am much stronger than I am. You've blessed me with having Justyn there by my side.. reminding me of my strengths and providing me with love so deep that it helps me get through it all.

Thank you for 2005.

Thankyou for the blessings you will be giving me this 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home