Monday, February 20, 2006

Heaven help me!

Dear God,

Please help.. so much has happened the past few days.. so many things to leave so hurt and discouraged and this is my breaking point.. I had been so hurt for the past few nights... since thursday.. with all the drama and things that had seemed to go wrong between him and i.. and it's seemed so neverending..

I'm in such pain.. and it feels like I dont know if i can even recover from all of this.. I'm in pieces right now.. and i know that this time was my fault.. but things like this shouldn't be happeneing anymore.. I can't recover from this.. it hurts so much and so much damage has been done to me.. and this situation.. too much... and i don't know how to deal with it.. cuz i'm so far broken..

I want to keep fighting.. but i can't find the strenght right now.. i really can't.. I can't find the strenght to fight for this.. i'm being spread so thin.. and i cant survive this right now.. too much damage.. and i can't recover..

I know I have to be strong.. but i have no energy right now.. I have no energy to try.. no energy to fight.. i'm so trampled and broken right now.. i don't know.. i'm so far from a full-recover..

I want to keep going.. i really do.. God.. I want to keep going.. but i can't.. so many things have brought me down.. so many things in such a rapid succession.. and it was so hard to keep up.. to recover in time for the next blow.. and then they kept coming and coming.. until this...and now.. so much has been done to discourage me.. as if i wasn't discouraged enough..

I thought You had given me a glimmer of hope.. an ounce of strenght to try again today..

And then.. it all blows up in my face.. and i'm left nothing.. i'm in pieces.. and i don't know how long it will take for me to recover..

I need Your help.. I need to You to help fix me.. to help fix this.. to just help fix everything.. I need You to take this burden away from me.. You promised to always do that.. that's what You taught us.. and everytime I feel so abandoned..

Pleasse.. just this once.. help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home