Monday, September 11, 2006

Prayer list..

Dear God..

I'm not here for me today.. but I just wanted to give you a list of people to pay extra close attention to when your sprinkling your blessings around the world..

1. Justyn.
I guess I shoudl start off by thanking You for blessing him with a job.. it's maybe not the kinda job that he and I were really anticipating him getting.. but it's money coming in.. and for that.. we are both very greatful.. we both have faith that in Your time.. and his hard work.. You will bless him with the career that is best for him.. keep him on your list.. as I pray that he continue to work hard and continue to be blessed by Your goodness.. and keep him following You faithfully...

2. My uncle.
Please help him be able to recieve the full benefits of his chemotherapy treatment.. I know that we are blessed that the chemo is only preventative.. and that they hope that they got rid of all the cancer.. but the chemo is really doing a number on his system and so his chemo has been very sporatic.. I just pray that even wit the irregular scheduling of the chemo.. that it is going to be effective.. and please watch over him.. and help him get better.. I hate seeing him feel so weak.. please.. take care of him..

3. A lady from our church.
I don't even know her name.. who she is.. or anything.. the priest just told us to pray for one of the parishoniers.. that had recently lost her husband.. and her son.. to illness.. please.. give her strenght to cope with the day.. and help her heal and show her that she can always turn to You for comfort..

4. The house.
That all the renovations are done according to plan.. and that we wont experience any major setbacks or problems while the house is being turned upside down..

5. Justyn and I.
Ok.. I made a mistake in saying that this blog wasn't going to be about me.. but as justyn and I are chatting right now.. I thnk it's right.. please.. help us find the strenght to resist the temptations that are being placed in front of us.. we both know in our hearts that it is best for us to wait until marriage because that is what You want us to do.. please give us the strenght to keep the promise we recently made..

I guess that's it for now.. and for anyone reading this blog.. please find it in your hearts for pray for these causes too..

The power of prayer can work wonders.. cuz we truly have an amazingly awesome God..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home