Thursday, November 08, 2007

This is just me..

Dear God,

This is it. This is my life. You of all people should know. This is what I do, this is how I spend my time. I should be out there doing something, meeting people.. something.

Nope. I'm here.

Is this really what You have planned for me? Is this reallly what You want me to do?

Why?

Why, God? Why?

I feel like I"m made for so much more... don't You think? Dont You think that there is more to my life than this? Shouldn't there be more to my life than this?

I know that I have to trust You, but sometimes I get so bored with life. Sometimes.. well.. most of the time.. ok.. ALL the time.. I never know what is going on. I suppose I never will. You wouldn't be who You are if you let me know all that is going one, right? I guess it's part of Your job description, as is trusting You is part of my job description..

Sometimes I feel like You leave me alone. Sometimes I feel like You have forgotten me. I know that is not the case at all.. but sometimes I feel like You can't hear me. Or maybe You can hear me.. You just refuse to listen to me.

I know that isn't the case.

If this is the extent of my life.. then so be it.. but if it isn't.. then please.. show me more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home