Monday, September 18, 2006

Prayers to consider..

Dear God.. I think that I just might do this blog like this from now on..

As a list of prayers that you may wanna keep in mind when your in "answering" mode.. now.. I understand that a lot of answered prayers are answered in Your time.. so.. ya.. it's all good that way.. and it's really no pressure.. I surrender all my problems and my prayers up to you.. and this is just a tally of what.. they are..

I will every so often just blog to you.. like I usually do.. but sometimes.. strictly prayers are all that are necessary.. perhaps it will make me blog more regularly on here..

Prayers..

1. Please help our church really advance in this new "food ministry" that they have started.. I think it is a very good idea.. and it will open the door to other charitable ministries.. like the one that my mom and i are considering to do.. with our scarves.. i think that is a good thing for us to help those less fortunate than our own..

2. Help us as chatechists this year.. that our students will be little sponges.. and our parents will be cooperative..

3. Help Justyn in achieving all the goals he wants in life.. to help us.. to help himself.. and to get him to a place he's comfortable being within himself careerwise.. and lifewise..

4. Help me.. learn patience.. and understanding.. as I continue to age through out this life..

I think that's it for now.. I'm running out of time.. so.. I'll have to cut it short..

Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home