Wednesday, October 18, 2006

More thoughts and prayers to consider..

Dear God..

Please.. let Justyn's deputy sheriff thing pull through.. he's been through a lot career and money-wise... and it's really time for him to start shining.. he needs this money.. and he needs this career.. not only for us.. but for his own self.. for his state of mind.. so he doesn't feel so down about this aspect of his life..

I know at times he's frustrated.. and I wish I could take that frustration away from him.. but I know that only You can relieve this burden he has.. and I place full trust that You will.. in Your time..

Honestly though.. I wish Your time were a lot sooner than later.. but.. that's just my opinion.. hee hee..

Also.. please pray for me this weekend as I go on that Cursillio trip.. I really don't know what to expect but I do think that I'm going to learn about the faith in a deeper way.. give me the strength to survive with out my cell phone.. or laptop.. or sense of time.. help me learn to let go of the outside world while I'm there and to open my mind and heart to all that You have to offer..

Please protect all my loved ones while I'm "detached" from the real world also.. I don't want to comeback to chaos.. I know You will protect everyone..

I guess that's it for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home