Saturday, April 12, 2008

Only a prayer away..

Dear God,

I know it's been awhile since I've left you a blog here. But we both know that You have not ever been too far away from me. I know You are constantly watching over me, and that gives me all the comfort in the world.

You know I started school.. You also know how much it's been a struggle to stay afloat after I started school. I know I am doing a good thing and no matter how much I want to just quit, I know You didn't make me a quitter. I am working through this and with Your help, I have the strength to keep going, no matter how much stress I am feeling.

I just wanted to check in here to let You know that I'm not going to stop writing things, just like I'm not going to stop praying.

I know You have the patience to wait til I put in another entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home