Thursday, October 26, 2006

All in all..

Dear God..

Help me understand Your decision to take him out of the running. Help me understand Your will. I know that You know what Your doing.. but it's so hard when we don't.

You know he and I love each other. One of the deepest loves I have ever felt in my life.. next to my love for You.. of course..

Please, guide us to the path of least resistance.. we've already been through so much..

But if You still think we can handle all of this.. then.. continue to bless us with strength.. as a couple.. and as individuals... because everyday that's passing that we don't know what to do.. is another day that I feel like I'm falling from Grace..

I know you brought me to the Cursillo weekend to give me strength before You dropped that bomb on us.. and thank You for that.

Please.. just take this burden from us.. help us.. hold our hands and show us the way we are supposed to go..

1 Comments:

Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Hi artsy,
we should not seek to always know what comes next, enjoy the now for tomorrow will come soon enough and be now - today is only tomorrow's yesterday.

Do the birds in the sky worry what to eat, what to wear ...
yet they are fed, and dressed in finery that surpasses Solomon's finest clothes
Sometimes we are the source of our pain and disappointment by wannting someone or something, someone to love us (why?) something to reach us, be ours (why?) - selfishness?

It is is not wanting we are satisfied, it is in being satisfied we are fulfilled.

So have a nice day & don't worry
Try your best and don't worry about the rest.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home