Monday, May 12, 2008

In need of a brain break..

Dear God,

Now I know I should be fervently writing my paper, that is due in a little over two hours, but I can't. I need a brain break and I am starting lose control of the situation.

I need You.

I need to be focused. I know that You can't give me focus, I have to give that to myself. But I know You can help me find the focus I need to finish this paper. I know you can help me find the focus I need to finish this course. You are all I need to help me get through life, and for that.. I am eternally grateful.

If I could ask You for just one favor, I would ask You to slow down time.. just a little bit.. for tonight so that I can get this paper in by the deadline. Just a minute or two slower than usual. Or at least help me work a little faster.

I know that You've helped me stay calmer. I'm offering this paper to You and I know that You will help me finish it. You won't give me anything I can't handle, so I know I can handle this.

Maybe a nudge won't be so bad..

Remind me why I decided to do this.. what are Your plans for me after?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home