Friday, November 03, 2006

The window?

Dear God..

It is often said that when ever You close a door, You open a window somewhere else. Could realizing that he can apply at other places out side of Riverside County the window that You had opened?

Dear God, I do want to believe this is so. But I know that with constant prayer, You will provide. God.. give me the strength to continue the Rosary and the Chaplet of Divine Mercy for I have stopped again, citing being too tired. I cannot be too tired for YOu.

Help me overcome my humanity in order to serve You better and to pray more dilligently.

Also.. please help me with my class. We just aren't clicking liek I did last year. Maybe my kids are just shy.. I don'tknow.. but there is a great wall between us.. help them open their minds to the things I want to teach them.. and help me teach them as best as i can..

So many things I seem to ask for.. and it always seems like i want more and more.. please understand that I am always so greatful for all the blessings you give me.. and I cherish them all forever and ever..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home