Thursday, November 09, 2006

CCD

Dear God,

Please help my CCD class. I feel so frustrated. They don't seem to be understanding anything I say, or taking anythng I do seriously. I want to teach them all that I know and all that I can tell them, but it's so hard when I feel like I"m talking to a brick wall.

The other teachers don't seem to understand. They tell me to bribe them with candy and prizes. But is that really a good way to teach children about the wonders of Your works and Your life? No!

I know they are young. They are third graders, but it seems like the first grader that is in my class is more awake than the rest of them. I don't know what it is.

Please help me stay patient too. I find myself being so short-tempered. It's not that I'm yelling and screaming at them, I just feel like I'm so serious all the time and not being warm and nice like I feel I should be.

But there is 22 of them. Twenty-two students and one of me. Twenty-two brick walls and just me. I don't know what to do. I need You're help to open their minds.

I just pray at the end of the year, they know all their prayers and have learned something in this class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home