Monday, November 13, 2006

Is it just me?!

Dear God,

Justyn's trying again.. please let something work out. I really, really, really, really, really, really don't want him going into the military. The very last thing I want is for him to go to the military. I don't want him to go. I have faith that you wil find a way to make him stay without miltary help.

We just want him to find a job. Please. Help him find a job worthy of making a career. Find him a job that can lead to his financial independence and family planning and raising. We want a family and a life together and we can't have that if he doesn't have a job.

Please help me find a job at the end of September of next year. Please let something open up here so that I can stay. I don't want to have to move jobs. I like it where I am at. Please help find a way to make me stay and to make more money staying. Please. I'm begging on bended knee. I want to stay here. Please don't make me move at the end of September. Please help me find something opening up in here.

I just want the both of us to have financial independence and ablities to raise a family and home on our own.

We are both old enough. I think we can handle it now. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home