Monday, November 20, 2006

Make me a bird..

Dear God,

Remember that movie Forrest Gump? Remember Jenny's prayer in the cornfields..

Dear God.. make me a bird.. so i can fly far.. far.. far.. away from here..

I want you to do that for me..

I'm feeling depressed lately. I just feel like I'm never going to amount to anything worthy of being called an "adult"

I feel like I'm going to be staying at my parents house forever. I feel like I'm never going to make enough money to live on my own.. to have my own family.. to have my own children..

I feel like the time is speeding by so fast and I'm never going to catch up. I feel like a failure in life.

I know it's not true. But I can't help the way I feel. And it's really no one's fault but my own.. I could be striving.. looking around to make more money.. to make what I'm truly worth.. but i'm not..

I dont' know what to do..

I just want to fly.. away from here.. not forever.. but just for a little while..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home