Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Seriously..

Dear God,

Seriously freaking out here.

I mean.. what are you waiting for? Why are You making us wait for something You know we both want dearly?

I know.. I know.. in Your time.. but I just don't feel like I'm on Your "to-do" list.

Are You trying to tell me that I'm not ever going to get married or have children? Why would You punish me that way? Why would You punish us that way?

We both believe in You, we both put our faith and trust in You.. why do You think it's not enough?

Maybe people that do not practice Your faith have all gotten what they've wanted. All my freinds are in the place taht I want to be in too.. but why can't i? Why?

I'm desperate..

It's impossible to shoot for 2008. That'd mean we'd have to be absolutely ready by mid-2007. Do you think YOu can do that for us?

I don't know. I don't know.

I'm freaking out here. Please show us some mercy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home